In order to get uninterrupted inbound calls on your DID Phone Number, you must ensure that your Phone Number is renewed before its expiry. While you can continue to make outbound calls using your VOIP Line, you will not be able to receive inbound calls on your Phone Number post expiry until and unless you renew it. You can renew your Phone Number for a minimum period of one month to a maximum period of 12 months at a time. If your Phone Number is not renewed before its expiry date and time, you run the risk of permanently loosing your Phone Number. Please note that the Phone Number expiry date and time shown to you in your DoorVaani account is in GMT. This blog post explains how to manually renew your Phone Number.
- Please login into your DoorVaani account.
- Please click on “View Phone Numbers” menu item on the left hand side under MY PHONE NUMBERS.
View Phone Numbers Menu
- On the “My Phone Numbers” page, please select the period of renewal in the “Renew For” drop down box in the “Renew Now” column (right most column).
Phone Number Renewal Period
- Please click on ‘Ok’ on Renewal Order “Added to shopping cart” message.
Added to shopping cart
- Now go to the Shopping Cart page (by clicking on Shopping Cart link in the left hand side menu) and then complete your Shopping Cart checkout by selecting a payment method that works best for you.
P.S: Phone Numbers are renewed and restored from the actual date of expiry. For phone numbers expired in the past you will be charged for the past period from the actual date of expiry. For phone numbers expiring in future you will NOT loose the remaining period even if you renew early.
Related Post: How to set auto renewal of Phone Numbers?
Account Credit is a very powerful concept in DoorVaani.com and some of the uses of your DoorVaani.com account credit are listed below:
- Make only one payment to buy Account Credit by going through the Payment Gateway and/or PayPal and then use that money to quickly make multiple purchases or ‘multiple items per purchase’ in your DoorVaani account. For example you can convert your money in your Account Credit into talk-time balance on one or more of your VOIP Lines even in amounts smaller than those allowed by the Payment Gateway or PayPal.
- Buy Account Credit and then distribute that amount as talk-time balance on your VOIP Lines in any proportion as per your needs.
- Money in your Account Credit is used by the system to do the optional “Auto Top-up of talk-time balances” of your VOIP Lines if set by you.
- Money in your Account Credit is used by the system to do the optional “Auto renewal of your DID Phone Numbers” if set by you.
- If you make offline payment to us, such as direct deposits of money directly into our bank accounts or make cheque payments etc., then such amounts received by us will be put in your DoorVaani Account Credit so that you can use it by selecting “Payment Method” as “Account Credit” while checking out your shopping cart.
- If any refunds are due to you from us for any reason, then you can opt to have those refund amounts put in your DoorVaani account.
How to Buy Account Credit?
- If not already logged in, please login into your DoorVaani account.
- Please click on “VOIP Lines/Rates/Acct. Credit” menu on the left hand side as shown in the image below. You will then see the Account Credit box on the right hand top corner.
Account Credit Menu and Account Credit Box
- Please enter the Account Credit amount you want to buy and then select your payment method as shown in the image below.
Account Credit Amount and Payment Method
- Please click on “Buy Credit” button to go to the Payment Gateway or PayPal page.
Buy Credit Button
- Please complete your purchase through the Payment Gateway or PayPal. When you return back you will see the amount you purchased is added to your Account Credit.