Acceptable Use Policy:
1. NO EMERGENCY CALLS: By entering into this Agreement the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the www.DoorVaani.com infrastructure does not and does not intend to support or carry emergency calls.
2. NO CALLBACK CALLS: By entering into this Agreement the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the DID numbers provided by www.DoorVaani.com cannot be used for callback applications.
3. JURISDICTION RESTRICTIONS: If the Customer is residing in a jurisdiction where it is forbidden by law to offer or use internet telephony, the Customer may not enter into this Agreement. By entering into this Agreement the Customer explicitly states that he has verified in his own jurisdiction if the use of internet telephony is allowed. The Customer shall be solely responsible, bear all costs (including reasonable lawyer's costs) and will hold Saner Apps Private Limited harmless, if he breaches the Jurisdiction restrictions.
4. ALLOCATION OF NUMBERS: Customer acknowledges that the allocation of Numbers (DIDs and/or Toll-Free numbers) as part of the Service does not constitute a transfer of property or sale of numbering rights by Saner Apps Private Limited, and only constitutes a sale of right to use the Numbers exclusively as long as the Service is provided. As a result, Customer is not entitled to claim any such rights to the Numbers which will be reassigned to Saner Apps Private Limited immediately at the termination of the Service.
5. ACCEPTABLE USE OF SERVICES: The Customer is prohibited from using the Service for callback calls, auto-dialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, telemarketing (including, without limitation, charitable or political solicitation or polling), fax or voicemail broadcasting or fax or voicemail blasting purposes. Customer agrees to indemnify Saner Apps Private Limited against any cost and/or damage and/or expense and/or claim and/or demand, including any made by a third party, arising out of the Customer's or End User's use of the service in violation of the Acceptable Use of Services, and all costs relating thereto, all of which will immediately be due and payable.
6. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS:
(a) The Customer shall ensure that it has all necessary approvals, permissions or authorizations for the services operated through www.DoorVaani.com including those offered to its End Users. The Customer shall be responsible for the content, quality and delivery of services offered to its End Users, and for ensuring that these services comply with the laws and this Agreement.
(b) The Customer shall provide Saner Apps Private Limited on request with information or material regarding the service operated through www.DoorVaani.com, including those offered to its End Users or agents upon and to the extent of any request made by Saner Apps Private Limited.
(c) The Customer shall ensure that services provided are not used for any unlawful purpose whatsoever including the transmission or offering of any information or services which are unlawful, abusive, harmful, threatening, defamatory, or which in any way infringe copyright, intellectual property rights, trademarks, or which is pornographic, or any other material that may cause offence in any way.